SEVERANCE PAY NEGOTIATIONS & TERMINATION AGREEMENT REVIEW ATTORNEYS
NEW YORK AND CONNECTICUT EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEYS
The attorneys at The Boyd Law Group, PLLC have extensive experience evaluating and negotiating severance agreements on behalf of employees and executives. When your employment ends your employer often will pay severance including continued medical coverage in exchange for your waiver and release of potential claims. You should consider the value of the claims you are waiving and any non-compete/solicit options that might impact your next job.
A severance package might include:
- Lump Sum Payment Is Based On Tenure With The Company Or Claims You Have
- A Reference
- Continuation of Salary For A Period Of Time
- Payment Used For Unused Sick Time Or Vacation Days
- Medical Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Stock Options And/Or Vested/Unvested Stock
- A Pro Rata Share Of Your Bonus or Commissions
If you have questions about your termination agreement or need assistance negotiating your severance agreement please contact one of our experienced attorneys at +1 (800) 617-4BLG or by filling out our form on our Contact Us page.