EMPLOYMENT LITIGATION & ARBITRATION LAWYERS
New York, Connecticut and New Jersey Employment Litigation & Arbitration Attorney
BLG attorneys have decades of experience litigating cases in courts throughout the country. We have also provided representation in federal, state and local administrative agencies, and before mediators and arbitrators. Our trial attorneys have also successfully litigated single and multi-plaintiff and class action employment law cases. Some of the venues in which we have provided advocacy include:
- All Federal Courts in NY and CT
- All State Courts In NY and CT
- Before the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (EEOC)
- Before the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (CHRO)
- In hearings before the American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- In mediations with Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS)
- In hearings before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- In hearings and investigations before the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Trial, arbitration and agency hearing work can be an intense and time consuming process, but our experienced attorneys can help in this area as needed and have successful track records.
If you need a litigation, arbitration or agency attorney please contact us at 1-800-617-4BLG or by filling out our form on our Contact Us Page.